Monday, June 8, 2009

ABOUT FRIDAY SHOOT-OUTS

FRIDAY SHOOT-OUTS was started by Reggie Girl and Patty. Links to their blogs are in the list of members on my sidebar. On Fridays we post photos from our hometowns of a theme assigned each week by a different member. The member to designate the assignment is selected by Reggie Girl or Patty.
There are Shooters in many countries. It is intriguing to take photographic tours of beautiful towns and cities throughout the world.

We would love to have you join us! If you would like to do so, post a comment to Patty or Reggie Girl, or just let me know, and I will spread the word of your conversion.

Because I started this blog just for the Shoot-outs, many visitors, here, have assumed that I organized the group. I am just a member.

I try to keep a current list of Shooters. Usually, most of my updating is on the weekends. Anyone who has joined and is not listed, please drop me a comment with your BLOGSPOT ADDRESS.

Go ahead!! Join the fun! We will be glad to have you! You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment